my baby boy is 6 today!
and somehow it seems like just yesterday that he was born, 10 days past his due date, after a summer thunderstorm and nearly 24 hours of labor. well worth the wait.
Joshua. God is my salvation.
six is big. this year is all about Legos and ninjas and skateboarding. he'll start second grade in the fall, a blue belt in martial arts, and his first year of hip hop dance lessons. dude has a serious sweet tooth (like his mama) and is a great sleeper. he is smart and inquisitive and thoughtful. he is silly and energetic and loves to make people laugh. i love him so much and i love celebrating him!
just for fun, 20 Questions with the Birthday Boy!
1. what is your favorite color? mostly dark blue.
2. what is your favorite toy? Legos.
3. what is your favorite fruit? strawberries i think.
4. what is your favorite TV show? Ninja Turtles.
5. what is your favorite movie? The Lego Movie.
6. what is your favorite place to eat? Uncle Julio's.
7. what is your favorite thing about homeschool? sometimes math is fun.
8. what makes you happy? laying in my bed. it's so comfortable.
9. what is your favorite sport? martial arts.
10. what do you take to bed with you at night? Jackson, my UNeeks, my favorite white pillow and my favorite red blanket.
11. what is one new thing you would like to try this year? bigger water slides.
12. what was the best thing about being 5? losing my first two teeth.
13. what is exciting about being 6? i'll probably be taller.
14. what is your favorite thing to do? play Legos.
15. what do you want to be when you grow up? what Dad is. (electrical engineer)
16. what is your favorite song? My First Girlfriend by MattyB
17. what is your favorite meal? PB&J Sushi.
18. what is your favorite book? Lego readers.
19. what do you want for dinner on your birthday? grilled cheese sandwich at Chili's.
20. what is your favorite part of the bible? the book of Joshua.