Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials...
you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be
mature and complete, not lacking anything.
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God,
who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt,
because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea,
blown and tossed by the wind.
That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.
Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do.
James 1:2-8 (emphasis mine)
915. my healthy children
916. the power of prayer to comfort
917. Grandma's bustling kitchen
918. my son in his new PJs all day long
919. my daughter snuggled up with Grandma's dog
920. coconut pie
921. a good day in Texas football
922. Charlie Brown movies
923. watching cousins play
924. the white noise of my sleeping children's breathing
925. wide open spaces Texas to Oklahoma
926. Grandpa's hugs
927. watching my husband as someone else's caretaker
928. playing football in the front yard
929. smiles from strangers
930. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha
931. the chance to rest
932. hotel room service
933. far away friends offering tech support
934. free Wi-Fi
935. Big M Supper Club breakfast
936. Beary and Giraffey
938. road trip conversations
939. our home sweet home
940. vacation fish feeders
941. a fridge full of Thanksgiving leftovers
942. Santa Mail orders in my mailbox
943. rearranged furniture making room for Christmas
944. family shopping for angels
945. a very special Daddy-Daughter date
946. special time with my son
947. resistance and self-control in the Christmas aisles
948. my gym membership
949. old photo albums falling open to make me remember
950. our growing collection of children's Christmas books
951. the end of my husband's school career in sight
952. our church's lively and fun women's ministry
953. holiday traditions