Did you vote today? Remember...there are 5 more days in the DFW Metroplex Cadillac Dealers Cadillac Cares Challenge, and Mamas Write, Devotion Mama, and I are
Heroes for Children supports families of children with cancer by providing social and financial assistance to families in Texas with children battling cancer. Their programs exist to ease financial, social, and even scholastic struggles young cancer patients face.
You can help Heroes for Children with just a few clicks of your mouse. Head over to Metroplex Cadillac Dealers Facebook page to vote for Heroes For Children. Every vote brings the charity closer to winning $50,000 worth of advertising. Voting ends this weekend on May 9. Go now to vote for Heroes for Children...then come back because there’s a GIVEAWAY!
sponsors to offer you the chance to win one of 8 amazing prize packages! The gifts are from Bella Bug Boutique, Apologia, HappyBaby, Devotion Mama, and Mabel's Labels! See prize package details here: http://devotionmama.blogspot.com/2011/04/be-hero-to-children-with-cancer.html
Enter to win:
1. Mandatory - Like DFW Area Cadillac Dealers on Facebook
2. Mandatory - Vote for your favorite charity and let us know who you voted for
3. Like Bella Bug Boutique on Facebook
4. Like Apologia World on Facebook
5. Like Apologia Academy Online on Facebook
6. Follow Apologia on Twitter
7. Follow Metroplex Cadillac Dealers on Twitter
8. Like Happy Baby on Facebook
9. Follow Happy Baby on Twitter
10. Follow Devotion Mama via GFC
11. Like Devotion Mama on Facebook
12. Like Mama Hall on Facebook
13. Follow Mama Hall on Twitter
14. Like Mamas Write on Facebook
15. Follow Mamas Write on Twitter
16. Like Mabel's Labels of Facebook
17. Follow Mabel's Labels on Twitter
Submit your entries using the form on DevotionMama's blog HERE: http://devotionmama.blogspot.com/2011/04/be-hero-to-children-with-cancer.html
Thank you for helping us support Heroes for Children in the DFW Cadillac Cares Challenge!
Full disclosure: This is a paid post. The giveaways offered were donated by the generous sponsors.