"Open up the sky, fall down like rain! We don't want blessings, we want You."
-Open Up The Sky, by Deluge
294. potty training progress
295. my daughter's passion for books
296. my favorite coffee mug, always there for me
297. a working clothes dryer
298. the way sunlight slides slowly across the backyard in the morning
299. my MOPS group, a safe place, a comfort zone
300. the buzz of the coffee grinder, the smell of freshly ground beans
301. peaceful sleep, pleasant dreams
302. the ability to take control of my thoughts
303. kid-friendly dogs
304. Sonic Happy Hour
305. my first real cowboy boots
306. fingers mindlessly playing along to the tune to the song on an imaginary piano
307. midnight ideas that are actually good
308. a feeling of fulfillment that i just can't shake
309. free commercial-free worship station on iTunes radio
310. hyper brainstorming sessions with my sweet friend Jen
How great is God—beyond our understanding!
The number of his years is past finding out.
He draws up the drops of water,
which distill as rain to the streams;
the clouds pour down their moisture
and abundant showers fall on mankind.
Job 36:26-28 NIV
there are a