1. grab your best pair of scissors and a large cotton t-shirt in a color you like, preferably with no seams down the sides
2. cut off the bottom half of the t-shirt, about 3" below the sleeves, or right below the graphic
3. stretch the loop out by hooking one end to a door knob and pulling the other end
4. keep stretching it as long as the fabric will give
5. release from the door knob, put on your new scarf, loop it around, and go!
shout out! thanks to Quaver's Marvelous World of Music for the t-shirt, and to my friend Erin for the inspiration to make an infinity scarf!