"Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
Great is Thy faithfulness,
Lord, unto me!"
722. family responding to the alter call and giving their lives to Jesus!723. my husband's mad money-managing skills
724. family movie night at home
725. little ones faces peeking out of hoods, protected from raindrops
726. waking up to rain, and an all day downpour
"Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love."
727. homemade garden veggie chili aplenty728. new, clean grocery store in our neighborhood
729. hearing other people praise my children
730. made-up knock-knock jokes
731. BigGirl's love for the library
732. Bubba's puzzle mastery
733. my happy, playful children
Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thy own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
734. 90 minutes of me-time in the salon chair
735. Sisters in Christ who encourage and inspire me daily
736. fresh produce from local farmers
737. a restaurant full of cheering fans
738. my friend's amazing pumpkin muffins with cream cheese frosting
739. the joy of shopping for a friend's birthday gift
740. completely out of the blue hugs
741. little groggy footsteps coming down the stairs in the morning
Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:22-24 NIV
waiting for the Lord and waking up to new mercies...