when i make it a habit of remembering where He was, what He did, how He delivered us from the power of darkness, i live a life of abundant gratitude. gratitude builds trust.
"All gratitude is ultimately gratitude for Christ, all remembering a remembrance of Him. For in Him all things were created, are sustained, have their being. Thus Christ is all there is to give thanks for; Christ is all there is to remember." -Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts
still i recall these gifts He bestowed in my life, returning thanks all to Him.
387. calmness in my spirit at the peak of an attack of the enemy
388. a dress to match my daughter
389. our new backyard neighbor, the hawk
390. my son's understanding of the power of prayer to heal
391. another lost baby tooth, the excitement in her laughter
392. shadow plays
393. real friends who know the real Jesus
394. John 10:10
395. KDKR 91.3 FM
396. my mom, my best friend
397. silly novelty socks
398. dark chocolate with sea salt
399. mantle lined with cards made by my children
400. a cup of coffee waiting for me
401. small town family owned Italian restaurant
"Giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you
to share in the inheritance of His holy people in the kingdom of light.
For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness,
and brought us into the kingdom of His dear Son."
Colossians 1:12-13 NIV