"Let them thank the Lord for His steadfast love,
for His wonderful works to humankind.
For He satisfies the thirsty, and the hungry He fills with good things."
Psalm 107:8-9 NRSV
330. a chance to go visit Grandma
331. my son's adorable toddler feet in flip-flops
332. a star stamp on my daughter's hand, earned at BSF
333. our backyard
334. a dog sleeping at my feet
335. the flexibility of homeschooling
336. Mission Arlington pickup service
337. a fun swimsuit shopping experience
338. pleasant naptime
339. consistent schedules
340. BSF nursery workers
341. my pastor's wife
342. comments on my blog
343. a growing community of local Christian mom bloggers
344. my "circle"