What you’ll need:
-Recycled HAPPYBABY cube tray or YoBaby yogurt cups (need a coupon? let me know in the comments!)
-Soil (i found bags at the Dollar Tree for $1- score!)
-Seeds (Target $1 section has lots of fruit, flower, and veggie seed packs right now)
1. Clean HB tray or yogurt cup.
2. Poke a small hole in the bottom of each cube. A screwdriver with a small head works well.
3. Fill each cube with soil. Since the cubes are small, a teaspoon works best to fill the cubes.
4. Make a small hole in the dirt with your finger.
5. Add 3 seeds in the hole and then cover the seeds with dirt.
6. Water the seeds with a spray bottle or small watering can. Be sure not to overwater.
7. Place indoors in a sunny spot and water daily or as needed.
Once the plant begins to sprout and has a sturdy stem, you can replant in a larger pot or in your garden. Seeds will begin to sprout in approximately one week!
HAPPYBABY premium organic baby and toddler foods are available atseveral major grocers including H-E-B, Whole Foods, Central Market, SuperTarget, Sprouts, Publix, and online at Amazon.com, Diapers.com, Target.com, and HappyFamilyShop.com.
full disclosure: i am the HAPPYBABY Dallas-Ft. Worth Community Marketing Specialist. however, i blog with integrity and all opinions expressed here are 100% mine and true.