164. two days of ice and snow, forcing us to stay in, slow down, stop and relax.
166. online friendships that feel like real life friendships.
167. working for a company that feels like a family.
168. uncovered windows that let in light and life.
169. awesome neighbors who let us borrow their sled.
170. sunshine to melt the ice.
171. a giant cardboard box, perfect for tea parties, indoor lemonade stands, and hideouts.
172. opportunities for personal and professional growth.
173. JumpStart World.
174. my husband's cooking.
175. warm water.
176. belonging to a big church family that feels small.
177. kids eat free at Chili's one day only coupon.
178. safe enough roads for my workaholic.
179. not affected by the rolling blackouts.
180. steel-cut oatmeal draped with organic butter and maple syrup.
182. the bright flash of a bold red Cardinal hopping in the snow.