"The Lord has promised good to me...
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be...
as long as life endures."
-Amazing Grace by John Newton
83. the most real Christmas we've ever had
84. grateful children
85. less stuff, more Jesus
86. loving strangers at Christmas Eve service
87. BigGirl singing "Amazing Grace" on her new karaoke machine
88. the Lord's promise of peace for me
89. friends who understand
90. realization and revelation, even if it comes with tears
91. this time of year
92. making memories with DaddyHall until he goes back to work
93. our warm and cozy home
94. gifts that make me smile and say "you know me so well"
95. watching others open gifts, smile, and say to me "you know me so well"
96. sea salted dark chocolate
97. my healthy children
98. excitement for the potential of the new year
99. neverending challenging games of Words With Friends
100. no snow or ice to hinder our holiday travel
101. praying with strangers in line at Target
102. traditions, and the protection of them
103. "bunnies" aka Bubba's pacifiers
104. our house-trained dogs
105. neighbors we trust
106. the stability, honesty, love and real faith in our home
...continually counting my blessings and giving thanks to my Amazing God with the Gratitude Community at A Holy Experience